* The Thai businessman who’s pet elephant rampages around his living room, following instructions, painting murals and washing the family car.
* The Colombian diver who loves the Caribbean so much he’s saved hundreds of sharks, dolphins and turtles which now circle his isolated island retreat.
* The Canadian environmentalist who shares a house with tame bears, monkeys and lynx.
* The Australian ex-circus owner who shares the family swimming pool with swimming tigers.
* The Thai women who live with endangered gibbons that create havoc in their home.
* The Minnesota mother who takes her tamed lemurs and coatamundis shopping and banking in the family car.
* The Miami zoo keeper who cares at home for a delightful orangutan which has cerebral palsy.
* The Tiger Monks who have raised 9 orphaned tigers since birth and now take them for a walk to a quarry where they play games with them and ride them like horses.