1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The most common name in the world is Muhammad.
3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
8. You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath..
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
10. People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you Sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
12. The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to Suppress a sneeze; you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from History. “Spades” – King David; “Clubs” – Alexander the Great; ” Hearts” – Charlemagne; “Diamonds” – Julius Caesar.
15. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, 654,321
16. If a statue of a warrior on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
17. 17 What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?
18. Ans. – All invented by women.
19. Honey – This is the only food that doesn’t spoil.
20. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
21. A snail can sleep for three years.
22. All polar bears are left handed.
23. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
24. Butterflies taste with their feet.
25. Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
26. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
27. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
28. Shakespeare invented the word ‘assassination’ and ‘bump’.
29. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
30. The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
31. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
32. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
33. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
34. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
35. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
36. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
37. Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different
38. If you are right handed, chances are you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
39. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
40. Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
41. The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts”, meaning “the best or nothing.”
42. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
43. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
44. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
45. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
46. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
47. Dalmatians are born without spots.
48. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
49. Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks.
50. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
51. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
52. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
53. The lion that roars in the MGM logo is named Volney.
54. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
55. Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
56. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
57. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
58. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
59. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
60. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game.
61. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
62. In most watch advertisements the time displayed on the watch is 10:10 because then the arms frame the brand of the watch and make it look like it is smiling.
63. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
64. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
65. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
66. Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are:
67. Mizaru (See no evil),
68. Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and
69. Mazaru (Speak no evil).
70. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
71. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog.
72. Large kangaroos cover more than 30 feet with each jump.
73. A whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
74. A zebra is white with black stripes.
75. All the planets in our solar system rotate anticlockwise, except Venus. It is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
76. Hummingbirds are the only animal that can also fly backwards.
77. Insects do not make noises with their voices. The noise of bees, mosquitoes and other buzzing insects is caused by rapidly moving their wings.
78. The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs covering a meter a second.
79. The word “listen” contains the same letters as the word “silent”.
80. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it’s head are the rabbit and the parrot.
81. A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
82. India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
83. The whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
84. A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.
85. India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
86. ‘Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia’ is the fear of long words.
87. Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.
88. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
89. The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which they start.
90. In 1883 the explosion of the volcano Krakatau put so much dust into the earth’s atmosphere that sunsets appeared green and the moon appeared blue around the world for almost two years.
91. “Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
92. Twenty-Four-Karat Gold is not pure gold since there is a small amount of copper in it. Absolutely pure gold is so soft that it can be molded with the hands.
93. Electricity doesn’t move through a wire but through a field around the wire.
94. Budweiser beer conditions the hair
95. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish
96. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes
97. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair
98. Elmer’s Glue – paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any
99. Shiny Hair – use brewed Lipton Tea
100. Sunburn – empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water
101. Minor burn – Colgate or Crest toothpaste
102. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
103. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too
104. Bee stings – meat tenderizer
105. Chigger bite – Preparation H
106. Puffy eyes – Preparation H
107. Paper cut – crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
108. Stinky feet – Jello!
109. Athletes feet – cornstarch
110. Fungus on toenails or fingernails – Vicks vapor rub
111. Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
112. Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won’t hurt them if they eat it!
113. Peanut butter – will get scratches out of CD’s! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper
114. Sticking bicycle chain – Pam no-stick cooking spray
115. Pam will also remove paint, and grease from your hands! Keep a can in your garage for your hubby
116. Peanut butter will remove ink from the face of dolls
117. When the doll clothes are hard to put on, sprinkle with corn starch and watch them slide on
118. Heavy dandruff – pour on the vinegar!
119. Body paint – Crisco mixed with food coloring. Heat the Crisco in the microwave, pour in to an empty film container and mix with the food color of your choice!
120. Tie Dye T-shirt – mix a solution of Kool Aid in a container, tie a rubber band around a section of the T-shirt and soak
121. Preserving a newspaper clipping – large bottle of club soda and cup of milk of magnesia, soak for 20 min. and let dry, will last f or many years!
122. A Slinky will hold toast and CD’s!
123. To keep goggles and glasses from fogging, coat with Colgate toothpaste
124. Wine stains, pour on the Morton salt and watch it absorb into the salt.
125. To remove wax – Take a paper towel and iron it over the wax stain, it will absorb into the towel.
126. Remove labels off glassware etc. rub with Peanut butter!
127. Baked on food – fill container with water, get a Bounce paper softener and the static from the Bounce towel will cause the baked on food to adhere to it. Soak overnight. Also; you can use 2 Efferdent tablets, soak overnight!
128. Crayon on the wall – Colgate toothpaste and brush it!
129. Dirty grout – Listerine
130. Stains on clothes – Colgate
131. Grass stains – Karo Syrup
132. Grease Stains – Coca Cola, it will also remove grease stains from the driveway overnight. We know it will take corrosion from car batteries!
133. Fleas in your carpet? 20 Mule Team Borax- sprinkle and let stand for 24 hours. Maybe this will work if you get them back again.
134. To keep FRESH FLOWERS longer Add a little Clorox, or 2 Bayer aspirin, or just use 7-up instead of water.
135. The first pencil was a bunch of graphite rods held together by a string.
136. On an average a pencil can draw a line which is 35 miles long or write about 50,000 words in English.
137. The first airplane invented by the wright brothers was named kitty hawk.
138. The first cycle made in 1817 didn’t have any pedals, people walked it along.
139. A cockroach is the fastest animal as it covers one meter in one second.
140. The fear of long words is known as “Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia”.
141. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
142. The earth’s atmosphere was filled with dust during the explosion of the volcano Krakatoa in 1883 and the amount of dust was so high that even the sunsets appeared green and the moon appeared blue around the world for almost two years.
143. The game of 9 pin bowling was made up in Germany during the medieval ages.
144. The thermal plants in India generates about 35-40 million tonnes of flash annually , out of which only 2-3 percent is productively utilized.
145. The largest manufacturing industry in the world today is car making. Every year about 50 million cars are added to the roads.
146. Fishes cannot live is the dead sea as the salt content in that water is very high.
147. A parrot fish is the only fish which uses mucous to make a sleeping bag around itself which even protects it from attacks made by other creatures.
148. The largest animal in the world is Whale. The heart of a Whale is of the size of a car and it’s tongue is as long as an elephant.
149. Rabbit and Parrot are the only two animals which can even see behind without turning their heads.
150. A Hippopotamus can run more faster than a man.
151. The only bird that can fly backwards is Humming birds.
152. The only planet which rotates clockwise while all other planets rotate anti-clockwise is Venus.
153. A Rat can stay for a longer time without water when compared to a Camel.
154. A yelling made for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days would produce a sound energy that can be used to heat one cup of coffee.
155. It is impossible to sneeze by keeping your eyes open.
156. A crocodile cannot stick it’s tongue out.
157. The urine of the cat glows under the black light.
158. The life span of an ostrich is about 75 years and it can reproduce till 50 years.
159. In the letter ‘i’, the dot on the top is known as a tittle.
160. Logic of maths- Any number squared is one greater than the product of the numbers on either side of the squared number.(5.5=25; 4.6=24; 25-24=1).
161. The priest during the ancient Egypt, plucked every hair on their body including their eyebrows and eyelashes also.
162. On an average, Americans eat 18 acres of pizza daily.
163. 900 different varieties of bats are present of which Vampire bats have less teeth as they live on the mammals blood. Bats don’t see during flying and use sound to help them to prevent any obstacle from hitting them. They always turn left when exiting a cave.
164. The chess was first invented in India.(Shataranja or ashtapada).
165. The names of the Gandhi’s three monkeys are: mizaru(see no evil), Mikazaru(hear no evil) and Mazaru(speak no evil).