1. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
2. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
3. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
4. This best life quote is a little long , but totally worth reading
5. As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You’ll have your heart broken and you’ll break others’ hearts. You’ll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you’ll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you’ve never been hurt. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone’s hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts. Don’t be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.
6. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
7. Live with no excuses and love with no regrets
8. Feelings change – memories don’t.
9. Best life quote to live by right here
If your problem has a solution then…why worry about it? If your problem doesn’t have a solution then…why worry about it?
10. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
11. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…it’s learning to dance in the rain.
12. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
13. What seems like the right thing to do could also be the hardest thing you have ever done in your life.
14. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.
15. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
16. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
17. Life is a game, play it; Life is a challenge, Meet it; Life is an opportunity, Capture it.
18. Never regret something that made you smile.
19. If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow.
20. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
21. Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
22. The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
23. The best things in life are unseen, thats why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry, and dream
24. You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.
25. Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere.
26. At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don’t.
27. The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
28. If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
29. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
30. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
31. Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
32. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
33. There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.
34. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did.
35. One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
36. Every day, it’s important to ask and answer these questions: “What’s good in my life?” and “What needs to be done?”
37. A life without cause is a life without effect.
38. There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.
39. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life!
40. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
41. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
42. Just breathing isn’t living.
43. This is my ultimate best life quote, I guess you could say I am a little stuborn.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
44. The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
45. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
46. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
47. Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
48. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
49. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
50. Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
51. What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
52. We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
53. Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you.
54. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.
55. Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.
56. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
57. The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
58. The unexamined life is not worth living.